Celebrating Your Anniversary – How to Celebrate Your 25th Wedding Anniversary
After all the struggle, hard work, turmoil and love from family and children comes your 25th Anniversary. They are those glorious memories of life that one may feel have quickly passed by. In this fast world of separation, spending these 25 years with faith, love & trust with your partner is now slowly becoming scarce. Take this opportunity to make your parents or partner surprised by hosting a 25th Anniversary party.
What kind of hall should I select?
This is the first thing that crops in our mind when we think for such event. It is not always necessary to go in for banquet or marriage halls. As these halls are easily obtainable at less rates as compared to banquet halls, it makes it simpler for the last minute planners to go ahead with such venue. Since they are tagged as birthday party halls, it is not necessary that they be used only for this function. They being multipurpose in character, events like anniversary party can be hosted too. Choosing the right venue would depend on your budget, number of guests and that which closely resembles to your parents/ partners choice.
How to plan this party?
• Once you have zeroed on any of (Kids Birthday party) venue, now comes the part planning & penning down the whole event. Make a rough sketch or download some pics online as to the décor and interiors you want for this function. Or you could can add a personal touch by putting in your own creative ideas. Try and recreate décor same as that at the time of marriage. Tips could be taken from your marriage albums.
• Renewing the marriage vows is a trend that is followed in 25th anniversary parties. It is reliving the moment, which passed 25 years ago. Though every associate remembers those 7 vows, renewing it makes it a nostalgic moment for you and your near and dear ones. Your children will be more excited as this is the only chance to see their parents getting married. Planning the same would require you to position a priest, flowers & the required elements. Playing the original phera video in the backdrop would add that magic while you do the same in present.
• To add more surprise elements in the party, have your relatives kids enacting your love story, the way you both met, fell in love, your marriage, and some important moments after your marriage etc.
• The food- This section completely depends on your choice. One can go for traditional, modern or indo- western food & beverages. Keep veg & non veg sections, a separate bar counter, snacks & starters well placed as per the space obtainable in the hall.
• Since it is your Silver Jubilee celebration do pop some champagne as a toast to your successful 25 years of love.
• Wedding cake should be pre ordered along with the style & flavor you prefer.
• You could plan in to surprise your parents/ partner by booking tickets to some exotic location for 2nd honeymoon.
• Keeping fun games such as how well do you know your partner, with some fun questions makes all the married couples & their kids participate in it.
• Appoint a photographer so that you could get “Then & Now” albums to relive all those fun moments.
It’s a meaningful development in your life, feel every minute of this extravagant party with your partner and enjoy with your family & friends.